- Call the school to schedule a tour
- On your initial visit you will receive information on the schools program, discuss your child's needs and ask any questions you might have about St. John the Apostle Catholic School
- Submit Application and application fee: upon receipt of your application fee and pertinent documentation, a file will be opened for your student.
- Submit Application and Application Fee: Upon receipt of your application, fee and pertinent documentation, a file will be open for your student.
Documentation needed to complete the Admission Process: Please submit the following with your admission application:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Copy of Immunization records
- Copy of last report card (if applicable)
- Divorced or separated parents must file a court-certified copy of the custody agreement
- Records release-applicable to all students entering First grade and up.
- Completed-signed tuition contract
- If your child has a current IEP or 504, it is required that a copy of it accompany his or her application
Upon reviewing all applicable paperwork, a date will be scheduled for your child’s entrance exam (applies to new students entering kindergarten through eighth grade). Three and Four year olds will go through an individual readiness assessment-testing and assessment dates - TBA.
Acceptance Criteria: Students are accepted to St. John the Apostle School based on the following criteria:
- Siblings of current students
- Catholic / SJA families
- Catholic / Out of parish
- Early Learners (previously Little Rays)-must be 3 years old by September 30th of the school year
- Kindergarten- must be 5 years old by September 30th of the school year
- Jr. Kindergarten (previously Pre K $'s)-must be 4 years old by September 30th of the school year