St. John the Apostle Catholic School Philosophy of Learning:
- We believe in providing a faith-filled foundation ensuring a strong Catholic identity in liturgy, scripture, prayer, sacraments, and service.
- We believe that students learn best in an environment that encourages them to become respectful, responsible, and reverent leaders in our Church and thoughtful contributors to our society.
- We believe that students have unique learning styles and each child should be challenged to excel.
- We believe that students learn best in an atmosphere that promotes self-discipline, self-motivation, integrity of actions, and mutual respect.
- We believe that students learn best when teachers implement 21st century skills which enhance student engagement and achievement.
- We believe that learning is a life-long achievement that leads students closer to realizing their full potential as intended by God.
- We believe that students should be encouraged to recognize the gifts of others and to focus on the needs of the underprivileged individuals in our local and global communities.
Our School Contact information
Learn about our Faculty and Staff
Facts about St. John the Apostle Catholic School in Virginia Beach, VA
St. John the Apostle Catholic School and Church is located near many military and government installations. We honor, respect, and appreciate the men and women who serve our country. As a school and parish, we have a strong commitment to support and to pray for our military and their families.
Welcome to St. John the Apostle School and a message from our Principal.